- All bills issued to the client and payments received are captured and outstanding owing is aged by client.
- Age of accounts into current, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 120 days, 150 days and 180 days & above
- Some of the useful queries/reports:
- Aged Analysis Report may be printed periodically
- Month-to-date and year-to-date billing information
- Online query by client’s account, showing transaction details, current standing and aged balances etc.
- Monthly Statement of Account by client, automatically drawing all transactions captured at the Office Ledger
- Solicitors’ performance reporting on current month or previous months in the current year of operation
- Reports also on detailed and cumulative billings, fees and receipts to-date by solicitor